Tom Bush Regency Motors
Mazda Parts Advisor + Counterperson
Tom Bush Mazda is growing and in need of additional experienced & enthusiastic Parts Advisors. See why you should join our team below...
The Parts Advisor or Counterperson is responsible for assisting all Technicians and Customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager. Duties include:
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership.
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock.
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop.
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping.
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
- Great Schedule - Closed Sundays
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
Our Tom Bush Mazda store on Atlantic Boulevard is one miles west of I-295.
Your supervisor will be our Parts Manager, Shawn Leyland, who has over 20 years of experience.
Tom Bush polo shirt (provided) & pants or skirt
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior automotive parts advisor experience REQUIRED
- Experience with Mazda PREFERRED
- Candidates must have outstanding customer service skills and good organizational skills
- Professional appearance and the ability to work retail hours including Saturdays (closed Sundays).
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license
- We maintain a drug-free workplace so all candidates must pass a drug test.