Tom Bush Regency Motors
BMW Service Advisor
Tom Bush BMW Jacksonville is growing and in need of additional enthusiastic Service Advisors. See why you should join our team below...
Assist customers in all their automotive service needs including the following steps:
- Assist in scheduling appointments
- Greet customers and facilitate the check in process
- Listen to the customer and document their concerns
- Write a repair order based on vehicle repair needs and customer feedback
- Communicate updates to the customer during the repair process
- Provide an interactive delivery of the vehicle back to the customer
- Cashier duties, when needed
- Compensation - hourly + bonuses based on hours written and Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSI)
- Great Schedule - Monday to Friday rotate early and late shifts 7AM - 5PM or 9AM-7PM, rotate Saturdays 8AM - 4PM, Closed Sundays
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE - we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace. We've been named one of the Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for the past 5 years.
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
ABOUT OUR STORE:
- Our store is located at 9875 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32225, one mile west of I-295. Your supervisor will be BJ Scott, our Service Director, who has over 20 years of automotive experience!
Tom Bush polo shirt (provided) & pants or skirt
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must have outstanding customer service phone skills and good organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation skills (including use of MS Office)
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license