Tom Bush Regency Motors
Tom Bush Family of Dealerships is growing and we are looking for a full-time, experienced Automotive Bookkeeper to join our fun team. See why you should join our family, which was recently voted by our employees as one of the "Best Companies to Work For" for the fourth year in a row in the Jacksonville Business Journal!
- Process paperwork from the F&I Department
- Prepare payoff checks for new vehicles and trade ins
- Various billing duties including wholesale and dealer trades
- Reconcile schedules
- Research and answer all receivable and vendor inquiries
- Perform basic and routine accounting functions
- Handle miscellaneous clerical tasks
- Proactively communicate with your supervisor
- Communicate errors, unusual items, proposed solutions and process improvement opportunities
- Compensation - $11 - $16 / hour depending on experience
- Great Schedule - Full time (40 hours), Monday to Friday flexible 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (1 hour lunch)
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for 6 years and we like to promote from within. Many of our Cashiers have moved up into more senior Accounting positions, HR and Warranty Departments!
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts at local gyms, yearly health screenings and an annual wellness fair
Tom Bush Family of Dealerships HQ is inside our VW Dealership at 9850 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225. One mile west of I-295. There are plenty of great nearby lunch spots and the Town Center is only five minutes away.
Your supervisor will be Mrs. Lisa Feagin, our amazing Controller, who has been with us for over 20 years!
Business casual. Crazy socks encouraged. Tom Bush embroidered polos can be provided as well.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of automotive bookkeeping experience REQUIRED
- Experience with the DealerTrack system PREFERRED
- Candidates must be reliable, trustworthy and energetic
- You must also be organized and efficient
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license / clean drug screening