Tom Bush Regency Motors
Tom Bush Mazda Sales Valet + Lot Porter
Tom Bush Mazda is growing and in need of additional experienced & enthusiastic Sales Valet + Lot Porter. See why you should join our team below...
Assist and support the Mazda Sales Department in the following areas:
- Driving vehicles around the lot to various departments.
- Organizing vehicle inventory around the dealership including the showroom.
- Filling up vehicles with the proper gasoline.
- Checking in New Vehicles being delivered or traded in to us.
- Bringing vehicles to the detail department, window tinting specialist and the Collision Center
- Providing a warm greeting to customers, when present
- Inspecting vehicles to make sure they are presentable to the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Compensation - $9.00 - $12.00 (depending on experience)
- Family-Friendly Schedule - Closed Sundays
- Benefits Package Available - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available for full time employees.
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
LOCATION + SUPERVISION:
Our store is located at 9876 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225, one mile west of I-295. Your supervisor will be Elizabeth Malloy, Sales Manager, who has over 10 years of automotive experience!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in Florida
- We maintain a drug-free workplace so all candidates must pass a drug test
- Ability to use a manual transmission
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and prioritization skills
- Teamwork skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time