Tom Bush Regency Motors
Aftermarket Product Accounts Payable
Tom Bush Family of Dealerships is growing and we are looking for a full-time, experienced Aftermarket Products Accounts Payable Professional to join our fun team. See why you should join our family, which was recently voted one of the "Best Companies to Work For" by our employees for the 6th year in a row through the Jacksonville Business Journal!
- Processes product cancellations and communicates status with customer
- Checks all vouchers and obtains appropriate payment approval
- Prepares accounts payable checks
- Posts all open items in accounts payable on a daily basis
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files
- Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure that payments are consistent with dealership schedules
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Compensation - $13 - $16 / hour depending on experience
- Great Schedule - Full time (40 hours), Monday to Friday flexible 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (1 hour lunch)
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for 6 years and we like to promote from within
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts at local gyms, yearly health screenings and an annual wellness fair
Tom Bush Family of Dealerships HQ is inside our VW Dealership at 9850 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225. One mile west of I-295. There are plenty of great nearby lunch spots and the Town Center is only five minutes away.
Your supervisor will be Mrs. Lisa Feagin, our amazing Controller, who has been with us for over 20 years!
Business casual. Crazy socks encouraged. Tom Bush embroidered polos can be provided as well.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of automotive Accounts Payable experience PREFERRED
- Experience with the DealerTrack system PREFERRED
- Candidates must be reliable, trustworthy and energetic
- You must also be organized and efficient
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license / clean drug screening