Tom Bush Regency Motors
VW Service Advisor
Tom Bush Volkswagen is growing and in need of an additional experienced & enthusiastic Service Advisor. See why you should join our team below...
Assist customers in all their automotive service needs including the following steps:
- Assist in scheduling appointments
- Write up the customer requests as a Repair Order
- Dispatch work to your team of Technicians
- Flag and close repair orders when completed
- Provide an interactive delivery of the vehicle back to the customer
- Cashier duties, when needed
- Compensation - $33,000-$41,000 (base salary + monthly commission based on hours written and Customer Satisfaction Scores) depending on brand and experience
- Great Schedule - Monday to Friday rotate early and late shifts 7AM-5PM or 8AM-7PM, rotate every third Saturday 8AM - 4PM, Closed Sundays
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid vacations, Vision & 401k (with 2.5% company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for six years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE - we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace. We've been named one of the Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for the past 3 years.
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts towards company benefits for completion of wellness related activities including lunch and learns, fitness challenges and more as well as discounts for gym memberships, healthy vending options and a culture that supports healthy living.
We are hiring a Service Advisor for our Tom Bush Volkswagen store: 9850 Atlantic Boulevard, 1 mile west of I-295.SUPERVISION:
Your supervisor will be our Service Manager, Scott Clemons, who has over 35 years of automotive experience.ATTIRE:
Tom Bush polo shirt (provided) & pants or skirt
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must have outstanding customer service phone skills and good organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent verbal/written communication, presentation skills (including use of MS Office)
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license